Quantcast

welcome

upcoming fights

  • ISAAC CHILEMBA
    vs.OLEKSANDR GVOZDYK 11/19 - 10pm
    HBO PPV
  • MAURICE HOOKER
    vs.DARLEY PEREZ 11/19 - 10pm
    HBO PPV

Fans Say Dominic Wade A Longshot Of Longshots To Beat GGG

Over 99% of the fans who entered their predictions at the Throwdown Scoring mobile app. say that Gennady Golovkin is going to beat Dominic Wade. 74.2% of those who said GGG would win also said that he would win by by KO withing Rounds 1-4 while the remaining 25.8% say that GGG would end the fight withing Rounds 5-8.

Nobody's saying that GGG is winning by decision. That's understandable because Golovkin's 91.2% KO ratio is the highest ever in boxing's middleweigh division history. The guy just doesn't come to fight, he comes to knock people out. Look, the Kazakh god of war has knocked out his last 21 opponents. 19 of his 31 total KOs have come within round 4 and only two of those 31 KOs have come after 8 rounds: Martin Murray in 11 and Kassim Ouma in 10 rounds.

On the other hand, Dominic Wade has a 66.67% KO ratio with 12 finishes in 18 wins. But against a guy like Golovkin who's chin is urban legend, the minority who picked Wade to win said he would win by unanimous decision. Nobofy has ever knocked down Gennady Golovkin in the pros, and some claim even in the amateurs. The fans who predicted this bout don't think Wade will do either, and we don't blame them. Golovkin is a pressure fighter with powerful fists. He overwhelms his opponents with aggression. It's hard to put up a solid offensive game when your opponent foreces you to cover instead.

So dou agree that GGG is ending this fight early?

Send in your predictions now. The App keeps track of your lifetime predictions and provides you with your all-time prediction record so you'll know whether you're a boxing Nostradamus or not.

Download Throwdownscoring app. Apple : http://apple.co/1VyPMpp Google Play: https://goo.gl/t8ptbv

COPYRIGHT 2015 - THROWDOWN FANTASY - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TERMS PRIVACY